Each skein is hand dyed and reskeined to show color distribution.
- Fingering Weight 550 yards 100% Super Wash Merino.
- DK Weight 275 yards 100% Super Wash Merino.
- Worsted Weight 200 yards 100% Super Wash Merino.
- Bulky Weight 100 yards 100% Super Wash Merino.
All photos represent current inventory. Colorways are repeatable, but as always with hand dyeing, there can be some variations. If more than one skein of a color is ordered, we will provide them from the same dye lot if possible.
- We are so happy you have chosen our high quality hand dyed superwash merino yarn. Our colorways are designed to be unique and interesting, with our hand dyed speckled yarn adding dimension and character to your every project.The superwash process provides for minimal shrinkage and allows for gentle cold water machine washing. Every effort is made to create color fastness, however initial washing should be done separately. Warm and hot water should be avoided as they break the dye's chemical bond, causing colors to bleed. Garments should then be shaped and laid flat to dry.We hope you enjoy your handmade projects for many years to come.